Life has been crazy! I know we can all say that at various times in our lives. The holidays seem to make things even crazier. We travel for Thanksgiving every year and spend a week away. I get nothing done for that time period. Here is what I should do:
1. Keep journals of our family time together
2. Sort through the tower of photos that I have
3. Name the people in the tower of photos that I have
4. Write down as much family history from the people I am with as I possibly can
5. Read my genealogy magazines
6. Generate to do lists from those magazines
7. Make to do lists for my search of family history
8. Make up a list of questions that need to clarified regarding the family history
9. Take photos of everyone
10. Enjoy being with family and being thankful for the many blessings that I have!
How many of those things did I do on vacation? I'd say 2 of them. Someday I will have it all together and be able to actually formulate the ideas into some sort of order!
I have the desire. Just not the motivation!